Imprezzio named a winner in 2017 Best Places to Work Inland Northwest
Imprezzio, provider of the leading sales enablement software for the insurance industry, announced it has been named one of the “Best Places to Work” in the Inland Northwest by the Journal of Business. Imprezzio is celebrating its 13th year in business today.
“We are honored to win the medium-sized business category award for the Best Places to Work Inland Northwest,” said Courtney Schmidt, Talent and Culture Manager, Imprezzio. “Our employees are essential to our customers’ and partners’ continued success, and we take great pride in cultivating an environment and culture for employees to thrive.”
In addition to this latest award, Imprezzio’s recent accomplishments include:
- A formalized partnership with Infosys, a global leader in consulting, technology, outsourcing and next-generation services.
- Moving to their new headquarters facility in Spokane, expanding their presence locally.
- Growth to more than 220 employees globally.
- Hosting GAMA International’s Executive Leadership Council meeting in August with attendees, guests and speakers from the US, Europe, Canada and Mexico.
The “Best Places to Work” survey and awards program was designed to identify, recognize, and honor the best employers in the Inland Northwest, benefiting the region’s economy, workforce, and businesses.
To be considered for participation, companies had to fulfill the following eligibility requirements:
- Be a for-profit, not-for-profit business or government entity
- Be a publicly or privately held business
- Have a facility in the Inland Northwest region (Spokane, Pend Oreille, and Stevens counties in Washington State; and Kootenai and Bonner counties in Idaho.)
- Have a minimum of 15 full-time or part-time employees working in the Inland Northwest
- Be in business a minimum of 1 year
Companies from across the region entered the two-part survey process to determine the Best Places to Work Inland Northwest. The first part consisted of evaluating each nominated company’s workplace policies, practices, philosophy, systems, and demographics. The second part consisted of an employee survey to measure the employee experience. The combined scores determined the top companies and the final ranking. Best Companies Group managed the overall registration and survey process, analyzed the data, and determined the final rankings.
The list-making companies were honored at an awards ceremony, and the rankings are published in the September issue of the Journal of Business.